Regulations for the sale of tickets at www.bilety.juraparkbaltow.pl
The online system allows one to purchase tickets authorizing their holders to use the attractions of the Bałtów Tourist Complex, as well as to participate in occasional and cyclical events held there. The tickets can be purchased via the website www.bilety.juraparkbaltow.pl
- Seller / Owner – the company DLF Invest Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Bałtów, 27-423, Bałtów 7, a goods and services tax payer, TIN: 6612366557, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 260558350 (Mailing address: Bałtów 7, 27-423 Bałtów).
- Premises – Bałtów Tourist Complex based in Bałtów.
- Ticket – a single-entry ticket authorizing the User to use the attractions described in it. The ticket also serves as a document that should be presented to the security services of the Owner at the Premises. The ticket should be downloaded using a link from the confirmation email. The ticket in pdf format contains a unique QR code. The ticket is processed by scanning the QR code directly from the mobile device or from the printed ticket. The scanning operation is performed by the employees of the Premises.
- Force majeure – a circumstance resulting from or attributable to actions, events, lack of events or accidents, which the Owner could not foresee within the limits of common sense, and which are beyond the Owner’s control, including, inter alia, weather preventing operation of the Premises, collapse, flood, fire, explosion, earthquake, landslide, structural damage, epidemic or other natural catastrophe, lack or insufficient supply of electricity, satellite connections and other communications connections, military operations, riots, strikes, terrorist activities, civil unrest, national mourning, a decision of the investigating authorities, local government or government administration, affecting the Premises.
- Regulations – these Regulations for the sale of tickets
- Platform – Electronic Ticket Sales System.
- User – a person making a purchase through the ticket sales platform at www.bilety.juraparkbaltow.pl
I. General provisions
- By using the Platform, the User accepts the terms and conditions set out in these Regulations.
- The User agrees that the Owner may use the telephone, fax, e-mail, automatic calling device or other means of electronic communication for correspondence purposes.
- The User uses the Platform on his/her own behalf.
- The User declares that he/she will use the Platform only for matters related to the purchase of the Ticket.
- If the Owner, as a result of an event of Force Majeure, is unable to fully or partially perform any of its obligations under the Ticket sales agreement, the Owner shall be released from the performance of the said obligation.
II. Conclusion of an agreement
- The Owner is the Seller of the Tickets in the Platform.
- The sales agreement between the User and the Owner is concluded upon the payment of the full price of the Ticket by the User and receipt of the Ticket purchase confirmation to the User’s e-mail address.
- Depending on the method of payment chosen by the User, payment of the Ticket price is understood as crediting the payment amount into the Przelewy24 or PayPal banking account held by the Seller.
- The Seller states that the Tickets are available until their stocks are exhausted.
III. The agreement conclusion procedure
- The internet purchase process consists of several stages:
- choosing the preferred type of ticket
- provision of necessary data
- summary and verification of all data entered by the User
- payment by the User
- confirmation of the order by the Owner
- confirmation of the payment by the Owner or information about the rejection of the payment.
- In order to purchase the tickets and finalize the transaction, the User is obliged to provide the following data for each of the purchased tickets: given name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- The user has to verify the correctness of the provided data before finalizing the purchase transaction. The User is responsible for the accuracy of the data provided in the System during the registration and the purchase processes. The User acknowledges that it shall bear the negative consequences if the Owner is unable to correctly identify the User.
- After submitting the order, it is not possible to change the data of the User or persons indicated during the ordering process.
- In order to finalize the purchase of tickets, the User is obliged to consent to the processing of personal data for purposes related to the purchase of the tickets.
- By using the Ticket, the User or a given person accepts the general conditions and rules set by the Owner, as well as the rules applicable at the Premises.
IV. Price and payment
- The types and prices of the Tickets are specified by the Owner.
- The ticket prices are specified in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT.
- The tickets are sold according to their availability and until their stocks are exhausted.
- The price of Tickets is available on the Platform website.
- Payment methods available on the Platform: payment via Przelewy24 or PayPal in accordance with the regulations of these operators.
- A transaction unpaid for in the ordering process, using one of the mentioned payment methods or immediately, not later than within 72 hours of the booking, shall be canceled.
- The payment made by the User shall be confirmed by the payment operator / Seller via e-mail.
V. Personal data protection policy
- Unless the provisions of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means provide otherwise, the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data shall be applicable to the processing of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997, in connection with the provision of electronic services.
- The Organizer may process the User’s personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship between them, in particular to perform the reservation, purchase the Ticket and to handle returns and complaints: surname and given names of the User,
- In order to perform agreements or make another legal transaction with the User, the Owner may process other data necessary due to the nature of the provided service or the method of the settlement of this service.
- The owner distinguishes and marks the data referred to in paragraph 2, as data, the provision of which is necessary to provide the service by electronic means in accordance with art. 22 par. 1 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The owner may process, with the consent of the User and for the purposes specified in art. 19 par. 2 item 2 on the provision of services by electronic means other data concerning the User, which are not necessary to provide the service by electronic means.
- The owner may process the following data describing the manner in which the User uses the service provided by electronic means (operational data):
- markings identifying the User given on the basis of the data referred to above
- markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the IT system used by the User,
- information about the beginning, termination and scope of each-time use of the service provided by electronic means;
- information about the User’s use of the services provided by electronic means.
- The Owner and the business partners of the Owner cooperating in the management of the Premises may use and process the User’s personal data for the purpose of direct marketing carried out with the use of IT devices.
- The Owner provides information about the data referred to above to the state authorities for the purposes of the investigations conducted by them.
- The Owner may not process the User’s personal data after the termination of the use of the service provided by electronic means, subject to the provisions of par. 2.
- After the termination of the use the service provided by electronic means, the Owner, in accordance with the principles set out in the Act on the provision of electronic services, may process only those data from the ones specified in Article. 18, which are:
- necessary to account for the service and seek payment for the service,
- necessary for the purposes of advertising, market research and behavior and preferences of the customers, provided that the goal of these analyses is to improve the quality of the services provided by the service provider, to which the User agrees,
- necessary to explain the circumstances of unauthorized use of the service referred to in Article 21 par. 1
- may be processed under separate laws or agreements.
- The owner which processes the User’s personal data is obliged to provide the User with access to up-to-date information about:
- the possibility of using the service provided by electronic means anonymously or with the use of a pseudonym, provided that the conditions set out in Art. 22 par. 2 of the Act on the provision of electronic services are met,
- services made available by the provider of technical services preventing an unauthorized access to and modification of personal data sent electronically,
- entity entrusted with the processing of data, their scope and intended date of the transfer, if the service provider has concluded with this entity an agreement on the entrusting of the processing of data referred to in art. 18 para. 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 should be constantly and easily accessible to the User by means of the ICT system used by the User.
- The User declares that by accepting these Regulations, it consents to the processing of its personal data on the terms set out in the Regulations.
- If the Owner obtains information about the User’s use of the service provided by electronic means in violation of the regulations or applicable provisions (unauthorized use), the Owner may process the User’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine the User’s responsibility, provided that the User records for evidentiary purposes the fact of obtaining and the content of these messages.
- The Owner may notify the User of the User’s unauthorized actions with a demand of their immediate cessation, as well as to use the above-mentioned.
- The customer has the right to file a complaint.
- The complaint should be filed with the Customer Service Office by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting the complaint to the following address: Bałtów 8a, 2-423 Bałtów.
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide such data as: given name and surname, order number and description of the complaint.
- Information about the handling of the complaint will be communicated to the Claimant in the manner in which it was submitted. In the event of a positive consideration of the complaint, the Seller shall comply with the claim of the Claimant in accordance with the Claimant’s rights.
- The Seller shall respond to a complaint within fourteen days from the date of its filing.
- Every complaint shall be processed in accordance with the law.
- This provision shall apply accordingly in the case of complaints about the service provided by electronic means.
- These Regulations shall be binding for the duration of the sale of the Tickets.
VII. Withdrawal from the agreement
The organizer informs that in accordance with art. 38 item 12 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2014, item 827), the User is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement under art. 27 of the aforementioned Act.
VIII. Contact and correspondence with the Seller
- The Seller allows the User to contact only via the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Seller provides information about the Premises in the Platform and on the website at www.juraparkbaltow.pl. The Seller reserves the right not to answer a question when the relevant information can be found on the website of the Premises.
The Owner hereby states that the deadlines referred to in these Regulations shall be deemed kept if the correspondence is sent by the User at the latest on the last day of the deadline.
IX. Final provisions
Matters not covered by the regulations for online sales, shall be governed by the generally applicable laws.
Regulations of the online store www.bilety.juraparkbaltow.pl/sklep
I. Preliminary provisions
- The www.bilety.juraparkbaltow.pl online store, available at https://sklep.juraparkbaltow.pl/sklep/, is run by the company DLF Invest Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Bałtów 7, 27-423 Bałtów, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000398341, with share capital of PLN 3,400,000, TIN: 661-66-557, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 2605583350.
- These Regulations are addressed to Consumers and they specify the rules and procedures for the conclusion of a Distance Sales Agreement with the Consumer via the Store.
- Consumer – a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to the Consumer’s business or professional activity.
- Seller – the company DLF Invest Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bałtów 7, postal code 27-423, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000398341, with share capital PLN 3,400,000.00, TIN: 661-66-557, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 2605583350.
- Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Store – online store run by the Seller at the Internet address https://sklep.juraparkbaltow.pl/sklep/.
- Agreement concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system for the conclusion of distance agreements (as part of the Store), without a simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the agreement, inclusive.
- Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of a Product(s) Sales Agreement with the Seller.
- Account – customer account in the Store, containing data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by the Customer in the store.
- Order Form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, also allowing one to determine and modify the given Order, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product – a movable item available in the Store / service, which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means – depending on the features of the Product – an agreement for the provision of services and a contract for a specific work.
III. Contact with the store
- Seller’s address: Bałtów 7, 27-423 Bałtów
- Seller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seller’s telephone number: +48 535 150 663
- Seller’s bank account number: 13 8507 0004 2009 0004 5795 0001
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this section.
- The Customer may communicate with the Seller by phone between 7:00 and 15:00.
IV. Technical requirements
To use the Store, including to view the Store’s assortment and place orders for Products, it is necessary to have:
- a terminal device with access to the Internet and a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone,
- active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies files
- installed FlashPlayer
V. General information
- The Seller, to the widest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store caused by force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
- Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require the creation of an Account. Placing orders for Products in the Store’s assortment by the Customer is possible upon the provision of necessary personal and address data enabling the completion of the Order without creating an Account.
- The prices in the Store are given in PLN and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s pages when placing the Order, also when the Customer expresses a will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
VI. Account in the store
- In this online store, which is www.bilety.juraparkbaltow.pl, one does not create an account or register.
- To complete the order, only the customer’s address data are provided when the order is placed.
VII. The rules for placing orders
To place an Order one should:
- go to the store’s website;
- select the Product that is the subject of the Order, then click “Choose an option”;
- choose the model and size, if it concerns a product, then select the “Add to cart” button;
- in the case of ordering only one item, use the “View purchases” button and then choose the method of delivery of the product (registered letter or personal collection);
- the next item is “Go to checkout” where the provision of personal data is required and payment methods are selected;
- when the rules are accepted, the system redirects one to the chosen platform to make a payment for the placed orders;
- after the payment is credited, the person responsible for the orders in the online store www.bilety.juraparkbaltow.pl is obliged to release the product ordered by the Customer within 5-10 business days.
VIII. Offered delivery and payment methods
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Registered letter,
- Personal collection available at: Bałtów 7a, 27-423 Bałtów
- The customer may use the following payment methods:
- Transfers 24;
- Detailed information about the delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
IX. Performance of the sales agreement
- Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After submitting the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for performance. Confirmation of the receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending by the Seller a relevant message to the e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the customer chooses:
- payment by a bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 15 minutes of concluding the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section) in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by a bank transfer, electronic payment or by credit card – from the day of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
- If the Customer selects a collection of the Product in person, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will additionally be informed about the readiness of the Product by the Seller by sending a relevant message to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the order.
- The delivery of the Product takes place exclusively in Poland.
- If the person interested in purchasing a product is a resident of the European Union, that person shall have the possibility to purchase a T-shirt, but not via an online store – in that case please send questions to the address: email@example.com.
X. The right to withdraw from the agreement
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline specified in paragraph 1 counts from the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by the Consumer.
- In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in lots or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 counts from the delivery of the last item, lot or part.
- The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by providing the Seller with a statement on the withdrawal from the Agreement. To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the statement before the expiry of that period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or e-mail to the Seller’s e-mail address or submitted on the Seller’s website – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The statement may also be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations and an attachment to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, however, this is not mandatory.
- If the Consumer sends the statement electronically, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement on withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded at a distance, the Agreement shall be considered void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall promptly, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, return all payments made by the Consumer, including the cost of delivery of the item, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The reimbursement shall be made by the Seller using the same payment methods as were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution which will not entail any costs for the Consumer.
- The Seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the Product back or until the Seller has received evidence of the return of the Product, whichever occurs first.
- The Consumer should return the Product to the address of the Seller specified in these Regulations immediately, not later than 14 days from the day on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline shall be observed if the Consumer sends the Product back within 14 days.
- The Consumer bears direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if due to its nature, the Product could not be sent back by regular mail.
- The Consumer shall only be liable for the decrease in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, description and functioning of the Product.
- The Consumer shall have no right to withdraw from a distance agreement in respect of an agreement:
- the object of which is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy the Consumer’s individual needs,
- the object of which is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after the delivery,
- the object of which is an item subject to rapid deterioration or with a short shelf-life,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer who has been informed before the provision that after the performance of the service by the Seller, the Consumer shall lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
- the object of which are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
XI. Complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreements covers new Products only.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a product free from defects.
- If there is a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer shall have the right to make a complaint based on the provisions concerning the statutory warranty (Polish “rękojmia”) in the Civil Code.
- The complaint should be filed in writing or by e-mail to the addresses of the Seller specified in these Regulations.
- The complaint should include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (including date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s demand connected with the defect.
- The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, not later than within 14 days, and if the Seller does not do so within this period, the Customer’s requests shall be justified.
- Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
XII. Out-of-court ways of handling complaints and seeking compensation
- Detailed information about using by the Consumer the possibility of out-of-court complaint handling and seeking compensation and about the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, the statutory tasks of which include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and under the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
- The Consumer may use the following exemplary out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and seeking compensation:
- The Consumer shall be entitled to request a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2014, item 148, as amended) to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The Consumer shall be entitled to request a provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2014, item 148, as amended) to initiate mediation proceedings regarding an amicable settlement of a dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The Consumer may obtain free assistance in settling a dispute between the Consumer and the Seller, also using the free help of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, the statutory tasks of which include consumer protection (including Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
XIII. Personal data in the Online Store
- The Seller is the Administrator of the Customers’ personal data collected via the Online Store.
- Customers’ personal data collected by the Administrator via the Online Store are collected for the purpose of the performance of the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer so agrees – also for marketing purposes.
- Recipients of the personal data of Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected Customer’s personal data to a selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected Customer’s personal data to a selected entity operating the above payments in the Online Store.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but a failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations which are necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
XIV. Final Provisions
- Agreements concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, i.e.: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- Matteres not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by the generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The customer has the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and seeking compensation. To do this, the Customer may file a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- The administrator of the collected personal data is the company DLF INVEST Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bałtów 7, 27-423 Bałtów, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000398341, TIN: 6612366557, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 260558350.
- Provision of the data is voluntary, but it is a prerequisite for buying the tickets, booking accommodation and for the provision of our services to you.
- Your personal data is used for:
- information purposes, because of the necessity to perform an agreement that binds us (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), for the period necessary to perform it and secure claims that may result from its performance;
- advertising and marketing purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), until the withdrawal of the consent,
- You may at any time you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, the withdrawal shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal;
- Your personal data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling;
- Your personal data will not be made available to recipients except when such an obligation lies with the personal data administrator on the basis of legal provisions. The data may also be transferred to entities providing certain technical services – in particular it applies to the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to internet domain operators (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), payment operating services or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this respect;
- 2.We inform you that we do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, object to processing, and the right to transfer data;
- Regardless of the rights listed above, you may revoke your consent to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time. Applications in this matter should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the application, we are obliged to stop the processing of the data for this purpose. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data carried out before the consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that your personal data is processed unlawfully.
- The service obtains information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms;
- by collecting “cookies”.
- Should you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, please use the email address: email@example.com